Terms & Conditions: Transfers, Cancellations and Refunds
Once booked on to a course (and paid):
- In the case of a positive Covid test, please provide a positive, dated PCR test result and you will be transferred onto the next course for an admin fee of £30. We are unable to offer refunds due to Covid.
- In the event that a live gathering is cancelled due to government Covid restrictions (in any relevant country), you will be offered 2 options: 1. Transfer to an online learning experience, including live synchronous teaching, lectures, talks and sharing, personal tuition, virtual classrooms, circles of support and connection. 2. Transfer to any alternative live teacher training offering within the next 12 months.
- We are unable to offer any full refunds due to COVID cancellations or restrictions either by a participant or by Yoga Nidra Network.
TEACHER TRAINING COURSES
- You may transfer onto another course (subject to availability) up to 7 days before the course you are currently booked on starts, for an admin fee of 10% of the price of the original course. Transfers can only be done once within a six month time frame from the original course start date and only to courses run in house by The Source.
- You may cancel your place up to 28 days before the course starts for an admin fee of £30. For cancellations within 28 days of the start date, you will receive a refund minus 10% of the course fee. Cancellations within 7 days of the start date, there will be no refund.
SHORTER COURSES & WORKSHOPS
- Within 28 days of the start of the course, these sessions are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- You may apply for a refund up to 28 days before the course for an admin fee of £20.
- In the case of ONLINE courses that use our ‘Online Learning Sanctuary’, as soon as you receive access to this online course material the course is deemed to have started and therefore the fee is then non-refundable.
- For courses run by a 3rd party host, please contact them directly for their terms and conditions, as they may vary to ours.
- For course fees and accommodation on courses run by a 3rd party host, please contact them directly for their terms and conditions, as they may vary to ours.
Note: The current Terms and Conditions apply at time of cancellation/transfer, when there has been an update since time of booking.